Now, that I’ve revisisted my 2012 List and we are rapidly approaching the end of the year, I felt the need to make myself a more detailed list of the leftovers and things I am determined to squish in and accomplish by January 1st! So, before we pop the champagne (non-alcoholic for me, don’t remind me!), here is the (not so) short list to finish out the year…
- Purge! I am talking big time purge! Not just clothes that I don’t wear anymore, but I’m talking boxes of knick knacks, unused furniture, and any clutter I can get out of this house!
- Major Re-organization! I want the pantry cleaned out, the closets organized, and things as simplified as possible!
- Cleaning Schedule! No matter which way I slice it, it is just plain HARD to keep up with cleaning a 5 bedroom house (especially when you came from a 2 bedroom apartment!) with 2 dogs, so I need to really find a way to make it manageable and a schedule may be the only answer for my type A brain!
- Make all my stuff fit into our room without the luxury of my former walk-in closet! Gah! This is a toughie, but it has to be done. It is going slow but steady right now. New dressers were purchased and a purge is coming on, I can do this!
- Paint and prep the baby’s room! We have time to primp and perfect all the decor in January, before baby comes, but we need to get the room painted and prepped!
- Finish reading the pregnancy books! I think I stopped reading back in the 1st trimester, so who knows what awaits me on the preggo journey since I stopped reading!
- A 30th to never forget! Give my spouse a 30th birthday that she’ll never forget! I can’t wait! I already have something up my sleeve that I am so excited about!
- Thanksgiving! Plan, host, and execute a wonderful Thanksgiving for my family at our house again this year!
- Submissions! Finish submitting all the weddings and sessions that need to be submitted from this year! Must get on this ASAP!
- Bookings! Book 50% of my goal weddings for 2012 before January 1st. (I am close but not there quite yet…)
- Indie Wed Prep! Begin prepping for Indie Wed! (Yes, I will be at Indie Wed again this coming year, I can’t wait!)
- Yoga and Fitness! Get back into Yoga…the prenatal kind for now! I’m pretty sure my body will thank me later.
- Holiday Projects! 1 to 2 fun new DIY projects would be nice.
- Reconnect! With all my friends and basically everyone I’ve missed spending time with over the past few (or more) crazy months! December will be prime time for catching up with loved ones!
- Holiday cards! Get out holiday cards in a timely manner!
- Live life and enjoy it as it is! Very soon, the rug will be pulled from under us and a tiny person will be here demanding our attention 24/7, changing our lives completely! I’m determined to enjoy the childless luxury of free time while I still can!
- Document it! I know I will regret it if I don’t try to start documenting and photographing this new journey in our lives more. So, no matter if I feel like the pregnant Goodyear blimp and don’t want to be photographed, I am determined to get it front of it anyway! To start photographing more of our life as it is now. To start writing about what’s happening, before it has passed us by!
What do YOU have left to accomplish in 2012?! Share away, we can keep each other accountable!