Well, it is officially summertime! And Chicago is truly at its best in the summertime. Barbecues, live music, movies in the park, street markets, drinks on patios, and, now, that we have a little one, zoo days too! There is so much fun stuff to do every single weekend, that I’m determined to not let a free day go by without making the most of every single one. So, as I packed up my bag for some summer fun at a friend’s birthday shindig this weekend, with all the things both Baby Gray and I would need, I thought I would share what is IN my summer bag these days. It has definitely changed since last summer…considering my bag of choice is currently a diaper bag! (Even if it is Marc Jacobs and hot pink!)
What’s In My Bag:
- My Ray-Ban Aviators, of course!
- My Canon AE-1 35mm camera…it was my grandfather’s camera and the very camera I learned photography with.
- Portra 400 Film and Ilford 400 Film.
- Mommy’s iphone.
- Seagrams Sweet Tea Vodka (Mix it with some Country Time lemonade, and you’ve got a super easy and delicious Arnold Palmer-esque summertime cocktail, yum!)
- A Love Quotes scarf for mommy, when the sun goes down and there is a chill in the air. (My favorite scarves, they come in every color and are super lightweight for summer.)
- A little Chanel for later.
- Some Mac Studio Fix powder.
- A tube of my favorite lipstick!
- A couple of cute hair ties and bobby pins.
- My Rebecca Minkoff wallet. (No longer available to purchase, hence no link.)
- My iPad for reading and music, on the go.
- Aden + Anais swaddling blanket
- A couple burpy bibs.
- Grayson’s Sophie!
- Pampers, Grayson’s diapers of choice.
- Baby Wipes.
- Gray’s WubbaNub!
- Bottled Water.
- Baby Formula in one of these nifty little dispensers! A must have for a mommy on the go.
- A nurser bottle and extra drop ins.
- Anti-bacterial gel.
- Burt’s Bees goodies. (This and This and This for Grayson. This for Mommy.)
- A baby Fedora to keep the sun off his face.
- An extra cute outfit for the baby.
The crazy part of this mish mosh of mommy meets baby stuff is it all fits in my bag! So, what’s in your summertime bag?! Is there anything I am missing in mine?